Wednesday, November 21, 2012

2 Months Old

2 months old already! Ugh! I can't believe how fast this time is going. He is only going to be a baby for 1 whole year and we are already 2 months into it. So sad.

His milestones this month have been talking a WHOLE LOT more, laughing, smiling non-stop, holding his head up for longer periods of time, sleeping shorter naps and longer at night time and he pays much more attention to moving objects and lights. He seems to recognize certain songs, words or phrases that we sing or say. He is now in 6 month clothes and size 2 diapers. I am sure the clothing size will go up before the end of the year as 6 months fit him pretty perfectly with little room to grow. He eats about 4-5 oz at each feeding, so that should explain the clothing size! He has been sleeping very well at night, mostly getting up just once for a feeding and diaper change and he sleeps anywhere between 4-6 hours at a time at night.

Of course as you all already know Will was born a very big baby...and his measurements now show for that. His one year appointment was today and he is pretty much a 4-5 months old instead of a 2 month old. His weight is at 13 lbs 13 oz, length is at 25 inches and his head size is 16 and 1/4. He is in the 97th percentile and in some cases, like his length, he is off the chart...literally! He is a very healthy boy and we couldn't be happier!

I have been cleared to finally start working out and live my life somewhat back to normal after my 8 weeks of restrictions. I have lost all the baby weight plus an additional 12 or so lbs. This breast feeding is taking away all of my stored fat...and I love it! I have also been taking a lot more pictures of Will as he grows. We also had our first professional family photos done just last week by my friend and fellow photoger Chelsea. As always she does an amazing job and I will post some once we get the finished product. I am dreading going back to work in about 45 days or so. It makes me sad to know that I won't be able to see him all day ever day come January. His next appointment is not until January for his 4 month check up.

 
2 months old (11/20/12)

 
1 month/ 2 month comparison 


No comments:

Post a Comment