Thursday, March 8, 2012

12 weeks

I am 1 week away from finishing one third of my pregnancy! I have just entered into the growing pains, I actually started to get them about 1-2 weeks ago. So I started to apply coconut oil to my growing belly (Thanks Monica) so that I don't get stretch marks. I have also been deep into nausea the last week straight. It has not been fun at all. I spent last night literally trying not to throw up. It was probably the worst night of nausea I have had during this pregnancy so far. I went to the OB today and the baby is starting to move up to my lower abdomen. According to my doctor my weight gain is at a total of 4 lbs. WOOHOO!! Although it is a gain, I couldn't be happier with that number. My cravings are still anything mexican food and pizza, althought the pizza is starting to not taste so good anymore. Other that those two things I have been eating fairly normal. So far everyone has predicted a boy as the baby's gender. I still don't know what the gender is but boy is by far in the lead! My husband surprised me a couple of weeks ago by trading in my 2003 2 door accord coupe for a brand new 2012 4 door accord. Family friendly and plenty of room for baby K in the back seat!

My next doctors appointment is April 5th. There won't be an ultrasound but I will be able to hear that little heart beat again! My next ultrasound will be at about 17-18 weeks. I cannot wait to see my little peanut again...and hopefully decide which of our 2 baby names we will be using :)


*** excuse the "greasy" look in this picture, not my finest moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment