I am officially in my second trimester! WOOHOO!! Not much has been going on since my last update at 12 weeks...except for the fact the my baby bump is growing bigger every day! This morning I was getting ready for work and my work pants, which have an elastic band on them already, would not fit. I had been wearing them very low on my belly but it got to the point where it was just too low to wear anymore. I am a little sad by this only because I am going to have to buy bigger pants sooner rather than later. So needless to say I ended up wearing a pair of yoga pants instead to work. My top also ended up being just a bit too short...so I had to wear a tank underneath it. GEEZ! This baby is growing at an all time rate here! Other then the baby bump getting bigger not much else has changed. I am continuing to have more nausea now then I did in the beginning. My cravings are still anything Mexican food and watermelon. Other than that...normal eating as usual. Weight gain is still at a total of 4 lbs.
My next OB appointment is April 5th. Just listening to baby K's heartbeat then, but my next ultrasound will be about 1-2 weeks or so after that, and then we will found out...boy or girl?
Awe, You don't look to happy...lol
ReplyDelete