Thursday, April 5, 2012

16 weeks

I made it to four months! Chris and I were able to hear the heart beat today...strong and healthy! Baby K is doing great so far and is healthy. I have gained a total of 10 lbs which the doctor said is just great, even though I feel like I'm getting too big, and also said that I shouldn't gain much more than another 10-15 lbs throughout the pregnancy. That sounds like an awful lot, but I am all baby and not much more than that! I am finally starting to feel really good again, I think I even have more energy now than I did before. Weird! I also starting getting the nursery together. So far we have purchased a vintage yellow and white chair and a vintage dresser/changing table. The dresser will be repainted white. I have also ordered the baby's bedding and have purchased a  few decor items as well. Our nursery is gender neutral and will be yellow, grey and white with patterns like chevron, stripes and polka-dots. My vision is coming along nicely! I have also recently gone back to the gym and have slowly started to exercise again with this new found energy. It felt good to get in there and do something even if it was just walking on a treadmill. I have no new cravings to report and everything else has been pretty normal. I am just starting to get a bit uncomfortable while sleeping and sitting as my baby belly is growing bigger every minute!

Our next doctor's appointment is the 26th, so 3 more weeks and we will find out....boy or girl? I am excited to see how big the baby is and of course to decide on which baby name we will use.


No comments:

Post a Comment