Baby K's nursery is coming along nicely. I have ordered and received the crib already. All we have left to do is put it all together! Cravings have been cherry lime-aid's from Sonic and anything lemon. Weird I know. My next OB appointment is next week. I finally get to see my little peanut again. I am so excited to see how big the baby has grown and even more excited to see what we are having!
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
18 weeks
I have had a couple of exciting moments since my last blog post. I finally felt baby K moving! I was out to dinner with my husband Chris and while I was eating my Mexican food the baby went crazy! I had my hand on my stomach and I felt the baby move. I was so excited!! Since then I have felt it move a few more times but not as much as the first time. I think the baby was super excited about the Mexican food :) The not so exciting part has been that I have officially moved into maternity clothes...top to bottom. I went to get ready for work and my work pants were just too tight on my belly, so I had to wear yoga pants that day instead. I went to a few different stores to try and find something but no such luck. I ended up in a maternity store and bought about 8-10 pieces of clothing for work. I think I should be good for a little while.
Baby K's nursery is coming along nicely. I have ordered and received the crib already. All we have left to do is put it all together! Cravings have been cherry lime-aid's from Sonic and anything lemon. Weird I know. My next OB appointment is next week. I finally get to see my little peanut again. I am so excited to see how big the baby has grown and even more excited to see what we are having!
Baby K's nursery is coming along nicely. I have ordered and received the crib already. All we have left to do is put it all together! Cravings have been cherry lime-aid's from Sonic and anything lemon. Weird I know. My next OB appointment is next week. I finally get to see my little peanut again. I am so excited to see how big the baby has grown and even more excited to see what we are having!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment