Friday, May 11, 2012

22 weeks

Since we found out we're having a boy I have been doing nothing but looking at boy items. I have been looking at photography props on Etsy for weeks and I just can't decided what to use for Will's newborn photos I'm going to take. Everywhere I go I look in the boy's department for cute little clothes (clearance only!) and baby boy nursery stuff. I can't get enough!! We bought our car seat last weekend and a MommaRoo swing/bouncer (Chris picked that out). We have set money aside each month since we found out we were having a baby to buy baby stuff. So far we have purchased the crib, chair, changing table/dresser, bedding, which finally arrived yesterday and the 2 newest purchases. We are going to start putting everything together in his room next month so I will be taking pictures throughout the process. I also have purchased some very cute decor for his room and have found some super cute clothes while searching through the clearance sections at Old Navy and Target. I can't wait to meet my son!

As for me, I am 4 weeks away from entering my 3rd trimester. Will has been moving a lot more and its always fun to feel him kicking and swimming around in there. I have been feeling pretty great overall. I have had a few nausea moments but mostly they go away in a few hours. I am still tired at the end of my day but try not to nap when I get home so that I can sleep through the night. Some nights its been hard for me to get comfortable and stay comfortable to sleep through the night. I'm still working and its getting a little bit harder to get up from sitting, getting low to the ground and even picking things up from the floor. The other day I couldn't get up from the couch and I was alone, so I had to roll over and push myself up. The dogs were jumping at me cause they though I was trying to play with them. Its been getting much warmer out now so I am drinking water like its going out of style! I am also starting to swell up just a little bit. I stopped wearing my wedding rings because I'm afraid they will get stuck. I put my feet up about 3 times a day to help with the kankle situation that's at hand.I have gained a total of 13 lbs now and I am sure it will be more with this water weight I am starting to get from swelling. YIKES!

My best friend Nicole is taking me tomorrow to go and register for all the baby stuff. There is so much to get I'm so lucky to have her help since she has already been here before. Counting down the weeks till I get to meet my little man. It's amazing how much I love him already.



No comments:

Post a Comment