I am a few days late on this post but for good reason. I had a doctor's appointment today and I am 6 months into the pregnancy! The visit went well. William's heart beat was right on track as well as my weight gain (19 lbs total YIKES!) and the Doctor says everything is looking and sounding great! Cravings have been the same with nothing new to report. I am starting to get really uncomfortable at night while trying to sleep as well as driving and sometimes sitting down. Other than that I have been doing pretty good! Swimming has helped with the mild swelling I have been having in my legs and feet and of course with it being so hot, that is one workout I don't mind doing! Chris and I have also been working on the nursery. It is coming along so great and I cannot wait to finish and post pictures of it! Baxter, one of our dogs, has been thinking the room is for him. He is in there all the time! Either under the crib, chair or dresser! Its actually funny to watch him, it's like he's guarding the room. I'm not sure if it's the baby's toys or the fact that there is wiener dog decor in the room that makes him think it's his. My next appointment is June 28th. I will be in the 3rd trimester by then and of course all of the fun testing that comes along with it! On the bright side I get to see my little boy again during our 28 week ultrasound.
(24 weeks and 4 days)
Here's a little peek at his nursery
No comments:
Post a Comment