I am officially in the 3rd trimester! I cannot wait to meet our little boy and to think he could arrive anytime in September! William has been very active in this belly of mine. He usually starts kicking me every morning between 3-5am, then his next round is about lunchtime followed by a very active afternoon and evening. Sometimes at night, before I go to bed, he has a mini round of kicking but other than that, his schedule for soccer practice is pretty routine. I have also been using my mommy boppy pillow (a special maternity pillow for sleeping) every night for the last couple of months and I have recently found the BEST position to sleep with it and it has been so great to finally get plenty of comfortable sleep! I am also taking my second round of gestational diabetes testing this week. YUCK!! The first 1 hour test was a little on the high side so my doctor re-scheduled it again, but for a 3 hour test with fasting. I am so not looking forward to it. My next appointment is on the 28th and we will also have an ultra sound done, which means I get to see my little boy again! We are also getting our maternity pictures done next week by my friend/photographer who is amazing! I am so excited to see them already :)
Will's nursery is ALMOST ready to be revealed! We have been working hard on finishing it before my in-laws come to visit in the beginning of August. I have a couple more nursery projects to finish (wall art) before Chris and I hang everything up on the walls. Other then that everything is ready to go! I even washed and put away all of his clothes we have bought or have received from people. I know, I'm a little bit crazy...but I am soooo excited to be a mother to this little guy! I already can't imagine my life without him.
(26 weeks & 4 days)
No comments:
Post a Comment