OK! So now that I am done with that, on to the bi-weekly update. I have gained a total of 23 lbs so far, which is a little surprising to me since I thought it would be more, water weight wise. The doctor told me to start counting kicks at my last appointment 2 weeks ago. It should be 6 or more kicks per hour, twice daily. I did it for a couple of days and he was already at 20 kicks in less than a half hour. Its safe to say I pretty much stopped counting...he kicks all the time!! I started to have some blood pressure issues within the last 7-10 days. Sometimes it would be high (between 135-140) and sometimes really low (103/69!). I had another doctors appointment today and told her what had been going on. She set up a test for preeclampsia. I have to collect urine for 24hrs (sick!) and then have blood work done. She doesn't think I have it but wants to rule it out anyways. Less than 6 weeks to go with this guy and then I can't wait to spend lots of time with him while on leave.
I had a couple of baby showers as well. My best friend Nicole threw me a shower as well as my mother. It was nice to see family and friends. We pretty much received everything we needed except for our stroller and high chair. And William has enough clothing for a year...easy! Thanks to everyone who came or sent gifts, we appreciate it so very much. Now on to the waiting game. The last measurements of him put me at a due date of September 8th instead of the 21st...we shall see!
33 wks
34 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment