I can't believe I'm almost in the home stretch of this pregnancy! I am getting so excited to meet our son!! I have gained a total of 22 lbs...so far, but with the water weight picking up speed who knows where I will end up! I had a serious case of the cankles the other night. My left ankle was swollen bigger than I have ever seen it this entire pregnancy. It made me sad to see how swollen my legs have gotten when I return home from work. I have also started to get less and less sleep at night. I read that 75% of women get insomnia in the 3rd trimester and I think this girl has got it! I also started to worry, just a tad, about the delivery. It's funny because it's not the actually delivery as much as it's how am I going to get to the hospital! I keep having this thought that I'm going to go into labor while out visiting one of my stores for work and I will end up calling one of my bosses to come and get me to take me to the hospital. It's so weird! My brother moved out the other day and ever since then all I can think about is cleaning this entire house! I think it's safe to say the nesting portion has kicked in! All I want to do is clean!!!
Since most of the baby's weight gain is happening from here on out, I have decided to take a photo every week of my ever growing baby belly, instead of every other week. Also the last 2 view from the top pics will be the only ones. I actually had to lean forward to get the toes in! I haven't been able to see my toes in months!! I hope these next 2 months fly by!!
view from the top @ 31 wks
31 weeks
32 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment