We also had our maternity photos done by my friend Chelsea, who is an amazing photographer! We spent about an hour (yuck!) outside in the early evening in 100+ degree temps having them taken. Good thing we did them at Agritopia where they have tons of shaded areas! I was surprised I didn't get all hot and sweaty like I thought I was going to. They came out amazing of course! I love them! And it was also nice to get some updated photos of Chris and I since we hadn't had any done since our wedding 4 years ago!
His nursery is just about complete! I have to just put some of our maternity pictures up in a couple of frames and it's done! I love it so much! It came out exactly how I wanted it to. I also have a couple of baby showers coming up. Since my sister-in-law Kassie is also expecting my mom is throwing us a double baby shower with family in about a month. My best friend Nicole is also throwing me a little shower with friends and co-workers in a couple of weeks. I'm excited to see everyone who is coming to both showers since I pretty much spend all of my free time at home in the AC! My in-laws are also coming for the shower my mom is throwing. It will be nice to visit with them for a short weekend before they come back the following month to meet William.
30 weeks
the view from above!
(maternity shoot sneak peeks!!)







No comments:
Post a Comment