Sunday, July 8, 2012

Baby Boy's Nursery!!

And finally my vision is complete! I have been dreaming of this nursery since before we were pregnant. I couldn't imagine it any other way. I made all of the wall art except for the black and white "Baxter look-a-like" photo and the flag banner. The large gray and yellow frames I bought and painted and will soon hold my son's newborn photos as well as a maternity photo of the 3 of us. The bedding is all from Land of Nod, crib I found on Overstock.com and the 4 other pieces of furniture where purchased at antique stores. The dresser/changing table and the night stand where both repainted. The yellow chair was left as is and the foot stool was recovered in fabric purchased at a craft store. Chris and I did everything ourselves and love every single bit of this room! I cannot wait to complete it with our son.

 walking into his room


 starting at the left of the room




notice Bax under the crib

No comments:

Post a Comment