Will started eating cereal shortly after he turned 5 months old. We were off to a rough start with it, but he adjusted well and is now eating double the start amount. He is also sleeping in his own crib at night. He sleeps the entire night in his crib and sometimes wakes up once throughout the night just to eat. He is also rolling completely over from his back to his belly. He does it all of the time and at first I was going in his room at night and rolling him back but after about a week or so of that I just left him alone and checked on him a few times during the night and of course he has been fine. He has also gotten his first tooth...and about a week after that got his second tooth. My poor little guy, teething does not go well with him. I'm pretty sure I gave him Motrin twice a day every day for about a week at least. I felt so had for him! All he wanted was his mommy and to snuggle every single day starting at about 5pm until he would finally go to sleep. Poor thing! He also went to the park for the first time. He just LOVES the swings! Super cute to see him enjoying it. He also started watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He gets the biggest smile every time it comes on...sooo cute! He now weighs about 20 lbs and his height is 29 inches.
This month has been a lot of new things, that's for sure! Along with all his new milestones he has reach he also started with a new daycare lady. She is younger than our previous sitter and much closer to home, which I love. I get to sleep an extra 1/2 hour in the mornings and it takes me much less time to get home after work.
Our goal for next month is to have him sitting up on his own. He is almost there. He can currently sit with something behind his back, such as his boppy pillow. And he can also sit up really good in his bumpo chair as well. He will also experience his first Easter, which will be interesting since we always go to a sunrise church service. He did great at the Christmas church service so I'm not too worried about his behavior. He is also had his picture taken with the Easter Bunny this past weekend. Classic of course!
I also had my good friend Chelsea take his 6 month photos this last weekend. I cannot wait to see how they turned out! She always does such a great job with all of his photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment