8 months old. 8 months! I just cannot believe how fast the time goes. Not much has changed from 7 months. He still is wearing 12-18 month clothes but can wear up to 24 months. He is still eating 3 meals a day and has 1 large bottle both in the morning and before he goes to bed. We started supplementing with formula maybe about 3 weeks ago. He gets 12 oz of breast milk a day and 12 oz of formula. He is still wearing size 4 diapers and still sleeping through the night, going to bed between 6-8pm and waking between 5:30-7am. He is starting to lose 1 of his 3 naps he takes during the day but it does not seem to be affecting his mood or schedule what so ever. He is starting to eat a few more new foods. Chris still makes all of his baby food which has been fruits and vegetables. He has started to eat meat and some cheese but mostly it has been tastes from our own plates. He still enjoys snacks like Cheerios and Mums but has been trying graham crackers as well. Summer has officially started in Arizona so we have been spending lots of our weekends in the pool. Will just loves floating around in his little boat! He just loves the water! He still is sitting just fine on his own and of course rolling around like crazy. He can move himself in a circle either on his belly or sitting to turn and look at whatever catches his attention. We are working on standing but that only happens when he is in the mood. There have been signs of potential crawling in his near future. I guess we will see! He laughs more and more each day and talks like crazy! He still just has the 2 front bottom teeth but with all the teething he has been going through the last month I wouldn't be surprised if more teeth ended up coming in soon. Will also had his first over night at his Nana and Opa's house. He did just fine...unlike his mother! I cried for like 5 minutes when I left him and kept getting teary eyed thinking about him the rest of the night. It was a practice run for our little adult trip to Vegas next month. I am sure I will cry even more when that happens! He is also out of his baby car seat and into a big boy car seat...already! He is so big that the doctor actually told us to move him to a bigger car seat a month ago. Of course I have been taking pictures of him like crazy...I wouldn't have it any other way! I have also been planning his birthday party as well since September will be here before you know it! We are also in the starting process of buying a home. We just got pre approved and have only barely begun to look at homes but we plan to be somewhere new in time for his 1st birthday. These next 4 months are going to fly by and my baby will no longer be a baby but a toddler! I never thought it would go by so fast, but I love watching him grow into a sweet little boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment