He still is wearing clothing anywhere between 12-24 months, size 4 diapers and he just started to not mind wearing hats. He has lost 1 of his 3 naps he was taking during the day. He still sleeps about 10-12 hours at night, straight through and then takes about 2 2 hour naps during the day. As far as food goes I have officially stopped breast feeding. He stopped breast feeding a few months back but I was still pumping and giving him breast milk in bottles. I have just recently, in the past couple of weeks, have gone from pumping about 14-16 ounces daily to about 1 ounce a day. Its a nice freedom for me but I feel bad that I couldn't make it the full year for him. I did the best I could and I just keep saying only 3 months on straight formula and then he can have whole milk. I really didn't want to give him formula at all but I was lucky enough to give him breast milk for almost 9 months. He is also exploring more with table food. He has had some chicken and beef as well as some pasta and watermelon. He still mostly eats homemade baby food and oatmeal but every once in a while he gets something that we eat as a little treat. He loves homemade lemonade, which is funny to me. I was obsessed with lemons and lemonade when I was pregnant with him. He still only has his 2 bottom teeth, but he has been teething for about 2 months off and on, so I am hoping he gets them soon! Teething the 2nd time around has been much harder for him. He has had a couple of days with a fever but mostly he just doesn't feel good and only wants mommy.
Next month we are going up to MN to spend about 5 days with Chris family. It will be interesting to see how he behaves on the plane. It will be nice for him to visit with the family he doesn't get to see that often. I am excited to take photos of those interactions. We also just bought a house and will be closing on it in less than a month. It's all very exciting but very stressful to be traveling so much in July and then moving on top of that. But I will say that I cannot wait to move and decorate our new home.

No comments:
Post a Comment