Our first family vacation was a success!! With our flights being delayed both there and back, coming back at 1030 at night and all the schedule changes and meeting of new people, William did just great! We found out that he loves turbulence. While I was freaking out and trying not to be sick Will was laughing and smiling at the "ride". Will has visited with Chris parents when he was about 3 weeks old, and he Skypes with them on a regular basis as well, so it was nice to see him take to them well. He was about to meet a lot of Chris extended family as well. It was a bit overwhelming for Will but he adapted well. Our trip was very laid back as we were by a lake the entire time. Will "drove" his first boat, met his new BFF's Dalilah and John, ate Zorbaz for the first time and loved it and did many other things while visiting MN. Of course being a photographer we did tons of mini photo sessions. With tall grass and vintage cars, buildings and signs all over the place I could not resist! All in all we had a great time visiting, however I am in no hurry to go on another trip with him any time soon. It is sooo much work! I need a vacation from my vacation!

driving the boat with uncle Tim
visiting with great grandma Helen
generation photo: Bill, Chris and William
Me and my baby boy by Loon Lake
hangin' at Zorbaz
No comments:
Post a Comment