Sunday, December 22, 2013

15 Months Old

And we are walking!! Will has finally started walking more consistently. In fact when we are downstairs in the playroom he mostly will walk all over the entire room. And if he loses his balance and falls he gets back up and continues instead of just crawling to where he's trying to go. I would say he is at about 80/20 with walking and crawling. Whatever gets him there faster!! He also has 3 new teeth! He can now say "hi" and wave. He can also say "eye" and point to your eye. He says "bite" if he wants what you are eating. I will ask him questions like "do you want a snack?", "are you all done?", etc and he will respond with hand gestures and excitement to let you know yes, that's what he wants. He is still eating the same and sleeping the same. He is also wearing the same size clothes (18-24 months) and diapers (4). He has shown us he can dance too. Although he doesn't move his legs too much while he does it he mostly moves his arms. I also packed up all the bottles, sippy cups, bottle sanitizer and warmer. He finally gave up the bottle right before he turned 14 months. It made me a little sad cause he is not a baby anymore but I am glad to be done with that.

He saw Santa this year and surprisingly did not cry. He did give the lip and kept looking at Santa like "what is going on??" but he did pretty good considering. I also took a couple of Christmas pics this year of him, much easier this year than last!

On a side note, Chris and I have decided that we are ready for baby #2 and are hoping to become pregnant in 2014. Hopefully we will have no troubles and if we are fortunate enough to become pregnant again I will be quitting my job and staying home with the kids in addition to my growing photography business. And if God decides that we are only supposed to be parents to just Will we are also happy with that decision and I still hope to be done with work by the end of 2014 if not sooner. Wish us luck and of course I will be blogging all about it!

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment