Chris and I had our ultrasound today and found out little baby K is a baby BOY!! Chris was just so excited, he was like a little kid at Christmas. I always get a little emotional whenever we hear the heart beat or have an ultrasound, but today I was doing pretty good...until the tech said boy. I just started crying I was so happy! Now I will be out numbered at our house for sure!! But I am totally ok with that, us Petri's could always use another PACKERS fan! The baby is healthy and growing fast. I am actually measuring in at 20 weeks in stead of 19. So that would make me half way through this pregnancy. The baby has been moving around like crazy the past few days and I started to feel light kicks. The same could be said during our ultrasound! Baby K was moving around so much it was hard for the tech to get some of the shots and measurements. I actually have to go back on Tuesday for another ultrasound to take measurements of his spine and heart. He was covering his heart with his hand...it was early in the morning so he was probably saying the pledge of allegiance. Smart baby! I have gained a total of 11 lbs so far with this pregnancy, and that makes me feel like I'm heading in the right direction of trying to be healthy while carrying baby K.
We have decided to name baby K William Jacob Kelsch. William is after my grandfather Bill and Chris' dad Bill. Here are a few shots from the ultrasound.
that is the most amazing thing i always get emotional when it comes to babies!!! congrats oh god i hate when i cry!!!!!**wipes tears
ReplyDeleteCongrats! He's beautiful already. Boys are so much fun! Excited for u guys.
ReplyDelete